Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time for a Revamp

I have been food blogging for over a year now. It doesn't feel like it's been that long, but it has. This week I have been mulling over a big decision. Should I reinvent Millet Mommy? There are so many things that I want to share with you about living gluten free that have nothing to do with food. How do you help out with school art projects? If you, or your child, have DH how can you save on body care products? What are some of the best products out there? What are some fun crafts that can be gluten free and accessible?

I've posted about things other than cooking a few times. Those posts combined have gotten 12 hits. 12, that's not a big number, but what am I branding? I'm always talking about the food. Having a food blog is not a bad thing. I love cooking. It's like therapy with a delicious payoff instead of a trashcan full of soaked tissues. The issue with having a cooking blog is trying to come up with a new dish every week. I have discovered I can't do that. I can't afford it. I don't have the time for it.

Starting next Tuesday Millet Mommy is going to become a full time mommy blog. I'll share cloth diapering tips. How to make your own liquid soap. My favorite brands of convenience products. The best way to organize you kitchen in a gluten free household that has just a few gluten items for 1 person. How to come up with a family holiday menu. We will become so much more than just a recipe blog.

I'm very excited for this transition and I hope you are too.

As a result if you peek in over the course of this week you are going to see a muddled mess of a site. I'm also going to be revamping and renaming my cottage baked goods.

I can't wait to show you what I have planned!

Happy eating (and playing, organizing, decorating...)!
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment